NEW! High Performance Tunable Laser
Achieved both fast scan and high stability tunable laser.
・200 nm/s Rapid Sweep
・Excellent Accuracy (+/- 5 pm) & Resolution (0.1 pm)
・Sealed cavity ensures stability for every wavelength
・Wide Variety of Wavelength Options from 1250 to 1640 nm
Santec's all new TSL-570 capitalizes on Santec's 33 years' experience in tunable laser manufacture. The TSL-570 is a high performance tunable laser with a wide tuning range and an output combining high power and high signal-to-noise ratio. It uses a new optical cavity design with precise speed control up to 200 nm/s and sub-picometer resolution and accuracy.
Tunable lasers are used extensively in photonics; for optical component characterization, photonic integrated circuit testing, quantum photonics, spectroscopy and sensors. Santec's TSL-570 is a high specification, full feature instrument suitable for all applications. It has a simple to use touch panel display as well as Ethernet, GPIB and USB interfaces for remote control. A Wake-on-LAN (WoL) feature provides convenience for remote installations. Models are available to cover from 1250 to 1640 nm with output powers up to 20 mW.
A new sealed laser cavity is mode-hop-free and provides a stable output at every wavelength. It has 0.1 pm resolution, sub-pm accuracy and a market leading, 90 dB/0.1 nm, ultra-low level of spontaneous source emission. The TSL-570 integrates seamlessly with Santec's optical power meters (MPM series), optical switches (OSU series) and polarization controllers (PCU series) creating benchmark, turn-key solutions for wavelength dependent loss (WDL) and polarization dependent loss (PDL) measurements (Swept Test System).
- High output power: + 13 dBm
- High signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB/0.1 nm
- High wavelength accuracy:
- Type A: standard wavelength accuracy version with ±20 pm wavelength accuracy
- Type C: high wavelength accuracy version with ±5 pm wavelength accuracy
- Wide tuning ranges covering 1250 to 1640 nm *
- O-Band 1260 to 1360 nm
- CL-Band 1500 to 1630 nm
- Ext O-Band 1250 to 1390 nm
- SCL-Band 1480 to 1640 nm
* ES-band and U-band models to be announced
- Typical Data -
- High Output Power & High Signal-to-Noise Ratio -
|Wavelength vs. Output power
- Wide Wavelength Range -
- Optical characterization of components and modules:
- Tunable Filters, Interleavers, Fiber Bragg Gratings, Couplers, Splitters,
Isolators, Switches, etc
- WSS and Wavelength Blockers
- DWDM components
- Silicon photonic waveguide characterization, including micro-cavity ring resonators
全波段可调谐激光器 Full-band TSL
扫频测试系统 Swept Test System